Monday, December 12, 2011

The Peru Project Lapghan

I realize now that I took on too large of a project back in October, but I intend to see this one through. I will finish it. I will!

So, let's break this down. The squares are a log cabin pattern (Ravelry page here, pattern page here). There are six of them with 9 sections each. As of the date of this posting, I have 2 squares and 5 sections of a third square. That comes to a grand total of 23 sections. Seems successful except that there are 54 total sections. That's less than half. I wish I was further along, but I'll just have to take this one step (section) at a time.

So, I have resolved to switch back and forth among other projects while I'm doing this. I'll complete one section for every amount of time I spend on anoterhj project. So far, this is actually working. I've completed three of the sections since Wednesday. Not bad, but not good.

As always, follow along as we work it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments clean and on topic with this blog. Any comments violating this will be deleted. Thanks, KKPattyS