Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Mamma's Missoni Cowl (Part 1)

Early this morning (somewhere around 1am) I began knitting my mamma's Christmas present. She requested cowl that had color that would go with her wardrobe. I selected a knitted chevron cowl and a random stripe pattern so I could recreate a Missoni inspired cowl.

Since I'm posting from my iPod, you'll have to wait til later tonight for me to post the patterns and progress pics.

And it looks like I'm going to have to post about Missoni, too. Not a bad idea, actually, since everybody has seen Missoni but not everybody knows Missoni.

Til then, toodles!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPod Touch 4G MC model

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments clean and on topic with this blog. Any comments violating this will be deleted. Thanks, Patty