Thursday, May 3, 2012

A Bit of An Update

Last time we spoke, I had finished my cardigan. My sister didn't like it, so my mom got it. Since then, I have resurrected several sewing projects and began to finish them. I am currently in the process of completing a patchwork pillowcase for a body pillow. And once that's done, I will be finishing a messenger bag, maybe.

I still knit and crochet. I find that doing one craft and then switching to another for awhile keeps me from getting too burned out on either one at any given time. Needless to say, I am quite busy a lot. My mind is always thinking, always turning, always finding a new way to do something.

I leave you for now, with the end of school for my kiddos fast approaching and the beginning of summer right along with it. I should have more time in my day once I don't have to get up at 6AM every morning. So, until I see you again, have a nice day and be crafty in some way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments clean and on topic with this blog. Any comments violating this will be deleted. Thanks, Patty