Monday, April 2, 2012

The Cardigan Fits. . .My Sister

The cardigan turned out beautifully. I learned to machine sew a button hole (I had always wondered how it was done) and a button (I always did mine by hand until today, much easier with a machine). I also learned that the V in a V-neck doesn't always line up in the middle (face palm). And since we're talking about learning, I learned that when you cut a T-shirt up the middle with the intent to turn it into a cardigan, make sure that it still comes across your boobs. Or you will have to donate it. To your sister. Whose boobs are smaller.

So, enough with the learning, let's discuss tips. I have none, other than the boob thing. And since there are no tips, I'll post pictures. Yay for pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments clean and on topic with this blog. Any comments violating this will be deleted. Thanks, Patty