Wednesday, October 9, 2013

A New Crochet Bag Pattern In Progress

I am currently crocheting a crochet bag inspired by FutureGirl's The Hex Tote. I am using the first three rounds of her motif and then the fourth round (which is also the joining round) becomes a square instead of a hexagon.

Details will be coming along as I'm now on the third round of the motifs. I like to work in an orderly fashion by making all the centers first and then doing all the second rounds and then the third rounds. I'm sure you get the idea.

Here are some important links for this pattern/project:
The Ravelry link for FutureGirl's Hex Tote here.
The Ravelry link for my first and second Hex Tote following the exact instructions here and here.
The Ravelry link for my current project based on the Hex Tote here.
The link for the original Hex Tote by FutureGirl is mentioned above.

My materials are as follows:
US G6 (4.25mm) hook
Red Heart Super Saver in Carrot, Light Grey, and Windsor Blue.
Fabric for the lining to match the colors chosen (haven't got this yet).
Blunt tipped needle for weaving in the ends

1 comment:

Please keep your comments clean and on topic with this blog. Any comments violating this will be deleted. Thanks, Patty