Sunday, June 16, 2013

Things, They Have Changed

A couple of days ago, I mentioned that things were changing. Specifically, the name, but mostly me.

 I have (finally) come to the conclusion that I need to open an Etsy shop. I have never built up stock before, but here lately I have been. It only seems appropriate that the only way to get through my stash of yarn and fabric and jewelry stuff is to make stuff with it and then sell it. That's what most of my summer will be spent doing.

   Currently, there is a quilt in my machine being straight line quilted.

The Cherry Corners Quilt Top

There it is in all its glory as a flimsy (word for quilt top that isn't sewn to anything)! It took me forever to find a backing I liked. But, I did, and am currently quilting it. There will be pics when I am finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments clean and on topic with this blog. Any comments violating this will be deleted. Thanks, Patty