Saturday, September 1, 2012

Norwegian Purl

Norwegian Purl saved my American butt!

And as funny as that statement is, I'm being extremely serious! I hated all ribbing and seed stitch and any other combo that involved purling. I actually tried to avoid it all costs because I am a continental knitter. This means that I hold my yarn in my left hand. And this is only because I was a crocheter long before I was a knitter.

So, back to Norwegian purling.

This stitch is so simple for me as a continental knitter because I am able to move more quickly through a project and I don't spend so much of my time dreading it. If you hate purling in the traditional method, try the Norwegian Purl, you won't be sorry.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! I've nominated you for an award!

    http://smn0409.blogspot.com/2012/09/laine-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Please keep your comments clean and on topic with this blog. Any comments violating this will be deleted. Thanks, Patty