Sunday, January 15, 2012

Update, of Sorts

So i put the color knitting down. For now. I did knit a twisted stockinette clutch. Easy. Simple. Not happy with the way I sewed the zipper in. Guess I'll have to find a way to improve on that. It may be easier to sew the zipper into the lining and then sew the lining into the knitted item. Hmm. Not sure, but when I do it again, I'll let you know.

At the moment, I don't have an itch to knit or crochet anything. I have things to finish and even some to start, but I can't find the inspiration or motivation to do so. This probably has something to do with being sick for the last two or three weeks, though.

Ughh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments clean and on topic with this blog. Any comments violating this will be deleted. Thanks, Patty